LIVINGSTON, James Campbell Jr. (1858)
| This article is a stub. It is known to be incomplete.|
Please help improve this article.
|James Campbell Livingston Jr.|
|Full name||James Campbell Livingston Jr.|
|Born||February 14 1858|
|Place of birth||Salt Lake City, Salt Lake, Utah|
|Died||July 23 1924|
|Place of death|| Fountain Green, Sanpete, Utah
I know precious little about James. As far as I know, he kept no journal. He wrote no autobiography. And no biography of any detail has been written about him. If you know additional facts about James, or know of resources that can provide additional details, please let me know or just add them to this page. If you add a fact, add your name. An easy way to do that automatically is to just put three or four tilde (~) characters at the end of your addition (e.g. ~~~~). Any contributions will be greatly appreciated.
Ross 16:13, 9 February 2009 (MST)
What we know (or think we know) about James:
- was a blacksmith
- was involved with an irrigation company
- born in Salt Lake City - how long did he stay there?
- homesteaded in Birch Creek sometime before marrying Sarah, his 2nd wife 
- had blue eyes and dark hair, was 5'7" to 5'8" and weighed about 150-160 lbs
- married sisters, maintained two separate houses at Birch Creek
- raised animals? At least, he had a cattle brand assigned to him 
- add more facts here!!!
- ↑ Compiled by Livingston, Ronald B. (August 1980). Archibald Livingston Descendants & Ancestry. Salt Lake City, Utah: Livingston Family Association, Inc., Life of Sarah Francis Chapman, by Jesse Livingston, pp 247-248.
- ↑ LIVINGSTON, James Campbell Jr. - Biography (Arthur)
- ↑ (ca June 1, 1901) Record of Marks and Brands for the State of Utah, Embracing All Marks and Brands Recorded to June 1st, 1901. Salt Lake City, Utah: C. S. Tingey, State Recorder Marks and Brands, pg. 222.