LFA Reunion 2012
Save the Date!!!
The 2012 Livingston reunion will be held June 15-16 at the LDS Church owned facility in Heber, Utah. There are nine large cabins with electricity that sleep 16 (smaller groups can share a cabin). The facility is wonderful (HOT showers and flushing toilets. The cost will be $15.00 for those age 18 and older, $12.00 for children 4-17 and free for those three and under, if they can share a bed or sleep in a porta-bed (maximum 18 per cabin. The price includes lodging ($7.00) and 3 meals. Friday night we are asking each family to bring a side dish for 15 (Salads or Deserts).If you will only attend on Saturday, the cost will be $5.00 a person which includes 2 meals and can be paid that day.
Some of the available activities are:
- classes on family history and research
- canoeing $2.00 for 1 hour
- paddle boats $2.00 for 1 hour
- sand volleyball
- hiking Over 30 miles of trails
- AMAZING challenge courses which include high wire and zip lines (Course 5 does not have a zip line). 2 hour activity. $5.00 per person. Reservation has to be made ASAP and paid for as there are limited spaces. Read the information about all 5 courses,age and size requirements are different. Course #5 is the best for families. Learn and practice cooperation and other values.
Make activity reservations online today if you know you are attending. See 2012 LFA Reunion Activity Details for more information and to sign up.
There are still about 50 bunks available (bring your own bedding, there are no mattresses). Due to limited space, we are taking reservations now on a first come basis. We are requesting that you mail $7.00 for each bed you will need (as a deposit) to hold your reservation. The balance (for food)can be paid when you check in. Please make your reservations with Enid at firstname.lastname@example.org or write her at 1283 Logan Avenue, SLC, UT 84105. Please make checks payable to LFA.
We will also need a RSVP by June 1st for those attending Saturday only so we can have enough food for everyone that comes.
To see more photos go to http://www.hebervalleycamp.org/photos.html.