LFA Reunion 2010
Friday, June 18, 2010
- Birch Creek Homestead – set up camp anytime Friday. The Despain family has graciously opened their homestead to anyone who would like to camp
- 1:00pm Manti Temple Endowment Session
- 5:00pm Dinner: Manti Stake Center 100 South Main Street $7 for adults; $4 for children
- 9:30pm Mormon Miracle Pageant, gates open at 6:00pm
Saturday, June 19, 2010
- 8:00 am Registration, Fountain Green City Park
- 8:30 am Breakfast, provided by the association
- 10:00 am Business Meeting (south pavilion) and children’s games
- 11:30 am Box lunches distributed (MUST BE PREORDERED - $6. each) Birch Creek tour – one hour
Please RSVP and send your check for lunches to:
- Livingston Family Association
- 1283 Logan Avenue
- Salt Lake City, UT 84105
The Annual Livingston Family Summer Reunion has been planned for the weekend of June 18 and 19, in Sanpete County, Utah.
Our activities begin with an endowment session at the Manti Temple. Don’t forget your recommend and meet in the Chapel at 1:00 PM. Following the Temple we will all meet at 5:00 PM at the Manti Stake Center, 100 South Main Street, for a turkey barbeque dinner. The cost of the dinner is $7 for adults and $4 for children (payable at that time).
Following dinner, we will gather at the Manti Temple for a presentation of the Mormon Miracle Pageant. The gates open at 6:00 PM and the Pageant begins at 9:30 PM. For more information about the Pageant go to pageants.lds.org.
Don Despain has graciously invited everyone to camp at the Birch Creek Homestead, if you choose, where we will supply drinking water and porta-johns for your convenience. If you haven’t already planned to set your overnight camp at Birch Creek, there are a number of other area motels to select from depending on your preference – rooms are going quickly, call today. (see www.mormonmiracle.org)
Saturday morning we will assemble at the Fountain Green City Park where registration will take place from 8 to 9 AM with a wonderful breakfast starting at 8:30 AM until everyone is “filled up”. Breakfast will be provided by the association.
At 10 AM we will begin our business meeting for the adults at the south pavilion and a rousing variety of games and activities for the kids. Promptly at 11:30 AM boxed lunches will be distributed to everyone who orders in advance. Box lunches will be $6 each. We will immediately depart for a one hour tour of Birch Creek with exciting tales of the surrounding area.
We hope you will join us in what promises to be a wonderful reunion. As an added incentive, the lineage with the most representation will receive a traveling trophy to be kept and cherished by that lines appointed representative until the following year. Over time this trophy will become a highly regarded prize with meaningful rewards...
If you have any questions concerning this year’s reunion email us at email@example.com or call Doug (Reunion Chair) at 801-362-4854.